New client offer: try a class for £5
Can't make it to the studio? try an online class instead...
Mixed ability Pilates
thursdays 7.30pm - 8.30pm
This class is designed to challenge you…
All exercises are low impact and can be adapted for fitness levels and injuries, however if you are new to exercise or have had a long period off, I would recommend starting with the Beginners Course.
The goal is to develop a solid foundation of strength and stability, learning how to control your movement patterns and build a greater ‘mind muscle’ connection. This is especially important for those who exercise, but will also help prevent injuries that occur during everyday tasks e.g. carrying your children, picking up objects, sneezing etc…
Class sizes are small to ensure that you receive the highest level of teaching.
Save 15% when you buy a 4 class pass. You will have 6 weeks to use your pass so you won’t miss out if you miss a week! If you prefer to pay as you go, just book using the calendar below.
Single class drop in - £9.50
4 class pass - £32
covid -19 specific information
Pilates is a low impact form of exercise where you are unlikely to sweat or breathe heavily.
No equipment needs to be shared and everyone will have a designated space in the studio.
Rowan House is a health and wellbeing centre providing a clinically clean environment for Pilates Classes.
The studio can host 8 attendees whilst maintaining social distancing requirements – I have chosen to begin with classes of 6 attendees.
There is hand sanitiser and cleaning products available for use before and after class.
- Your own yoga/pilates mat (no mats will be available at the studio)
- Water bottle
- Please leave non-essential items in the car e.g. bags, phones etc.
- The front door will be locked until a few minutes before the start of class – please stay in your car until the door is opened.
- There is a hand sanitiser dispenser for use as you enter the building.
- Come straight through to the studio and set up your mat where instructed to.
- All personal belongings including shoes will need to be placed next to your mat.
- Classes will be restricted to 6 attendees for now.
- You will be spaced out in the studio to allow for social distancing.
- We may use some small equipment which you will need to sanitise before and after use (wipes will be supplied).
- I will remain at the front of the room and will not provide any hands on adjustments.
- Windows and doors may be left to allow extra ventilation.
If you …
- Lift weights
- Lift your children
- Run, swim, cycle
- Play sports
- Drive a lot
- Have a desk job
- Have a manual job
These classes are for you!
- Low impact (but still challenging)
- Improves balance and coordination
- Increases joint mobility
- Develops whole body strength, stability and flexibility
- Helps reduce the risk of injury
- Injury prevention/rehabilitation
- Improved sporting performance
- Reduction of headaches
- Reduced aches and pains
- Stress reduction
- Anxiety reduction
- Improved circulation