With a background in holistic therapy, I also started strength training in 2010 and since then have been keen to educate myself on the science and methodology behind effective and efficient movement patterns.
Having suffered two musculoskeletal injuries which had a significant impact on my overall health, I am keen to help others prevent getting injured and get back to optimal health safely and quickly.
I have a special interest in treating back and shoulder pain through a blend of hands on therapy and exercise therapy including Pilates and strength/stability training.
My goal is to provide you with the support and knowledge required to lead a healthy lifestyle. Through conducting a thorough assessment and following up with a detailed treatment plan, you will be able to take control of your own health and wellbeing.
I believe strongly that an ongoing and consistent treatment plan is the key to prevention, recovery and maintenance. I therefore keep my pricing affordable, as well as offering discounts for maintenance packages, so you have no excuse not to make your health a priority.
I originally qualified in hollistic therapies and fitness instructing in 2012, which began a life long journey of learning about the how the body functions efficiently and effectively.
I have since completed the following qualifications and CPD Courses:
- Level 5 Clinical Sports Therapy
- Rehabilitation for Sport and Exercise
- Dry Cupping Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Strapping & Taping
- Advanced Musculoskeletal Examination & Assessment
- Electrotherapy & Ultrasound
- Manual Therapy & Joint Mobilisations
- Level 4 Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Pilates Instructor
- Level 3 Pre/Post-natal Exercise & Nutrition
- Shoulder Rehabilitation – The Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute (APPI)
- Stretch Therapy – The Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute (APPI)